First Choice Senior Care is the premier non-medical home care agency in Little Rock, providing a wide range of in-home care services. We are a locally-owned and operated company and are passionate about serving seniors and those in need throughout Little Rock, North Little Rock, and all of Pulaski, Faulkner, and Lonoke Counties.
First Choice Senior Care is hiring for Certified In-Home Caregivers. We are hiring immediately, especially for 8-hour weekday shifts, 4p to 8p, and weekends.
Certified In-Home Caregivers Qualifications:
- You must be certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Patient Care Aide (PCA), In-Home Care Assistant (IHCA), or Home-Health Aide (HHA)
- Able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Dependable car with insurance required
- No major DMV infractions
Certified In-Home Caregivers Benefits:
- Competitive starting pay with a raise after 90 days.
- Sign-on Bonus!
- More raises with optional training we provide
- Paid time off (PTO) after 90 days
- 401-K with a great company match after one year
Read more/apply here: Indeedjobs.com/FirstChoiceSenior Care
Are you or a loved one considering Home Care in Little Rock, AR? First Choice Senior Care can help. Serving all of Little Rock and Central Arkansas.
Please call and talk to our caring staff today. (501) 916-9307
- How Can Family Members Get Questions Answered During Their Parents’ Medical Appointments? - March 17, 2020
- An Update Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) - March 13, 2020
- Tips for Getting Your Mom to Accept She Needs Elder Care - March 5, 2020